Community
Search
Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

Multiplex EasyGlider

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 10:49 AM
DEFORCER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Multiplex EasyGlider

AMAZING!!!! THIS THING JUST DOESNT WANNA COME DOWN!!
i flew it last week and it is soooo smooth and the little motor can pull it with ease, i was also flying in 2 mph winds and it still flew for about 2 minutes 10 feet off the ground, it works great with the Spektrum DX7
Old 03-27-2007, 11:05 AM
Oldude

Default RE: Multiplex EasyGlider

Dear Mister Deforcer,

The answer to your riddle is just NUTS !!!

Old 03-27-2007, 11:10 AM
Sailplane

Deforcer,

What kind of motor do you have in your Multipleplex EasyGlider? Also, what brand of ESC and receiver? Are you saying that the TOTAL time of flight was 2 minutes or do you mean that the portion of the flight that was flown at an altitude of 10 AGL lasted 2 minutes?
Old 03-28-2007, 07:54 AM
DEFORCER

i mean it was 10 feet off the ground and i kept it up without throttle for 2 minutes, overall flight time is 15 - 20 minutes using the throttle frequently, in 10 - 15 mph winds which it probably wont require throttle it will stay up a good 25 - 30 minutes.
it has a Permax Speed 400 motor, BL-27A ESC, and for the receiver is a Spektrum AR6000 DSM 6CH Park Flyer Rx