Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring
Reload this Page >

Thanks everyone for the Talon stories

Community
Search
Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

Thanks everyone for the Talon stories

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 11:10 AM
KJMDES

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks everyone for the Talon stories

Thanks everyone for the great stories and pix of your Talon sailplanes. I am so nostalgic at this stage, it's weird.

I have at this point, sent out close to a hundred copies of the SuperTalon conversion book in PDF form, and am impressed with the lengths some will go to in order to squeeze every last drop of performance from this aging design.

Send me an email for the Conversion PDF if you don't have it. [email protected]

Many, and I mean many, emails have asked me to convince Dynaflite to build the SuperTalon. Many have simply asked me to push them to improve the quality of the stock Talon.

I really don't know what to say to this, as my luck with communicating with them has been, shall we say, near non-existent. I think numbers matter in this instance, and I would urge you, if you are serious, and care about the non-ARF market at all, to contact them through the following link, and encourage them to keep producing the kits. Be it the Talon, or any other ship. This is where you have the power. To innovate, and bring about change.

http://www.dynaflite.com/suggestion.html

Cheers
Kevin J. McDonald

Keep 'em flying