Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

WidowMaker Coroplast Sloper

Old 05-16-2003, 09:16 PM
lvspark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WidowMaker Coroplast Sloper

My new one

Was a 72" span in the pic, but the roll rate needed improved, so I cut it down to 60". I used the Gulp DS for my inspiration.
It is all coroplast with a yard stick spar and took about 6 hrs to scratch build. At about 3 pounds, it flys pretty good.
Check the video20meg video
AVI using Divx 5.05 codec. If you don't have the codec you can get it at www.divx.com for free.

Old 05-17-2003, 06:55 AM
lvspark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WidowMaker Coroplast Sloper

I had some email with Steve Drake http://www.stevedrake.com/ and he was such a nice guy! I thought for sure he would be a little upset with me not buying his Awsome GULP DS but he was really cool! Even gave me some tip's to make it fly better! Super nice guy, and if you get the chance, fly one of his planes, they are sweet.

I have added a small vid for those without broadband it is 700k and short

Cheers,