Community
Search
Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

WINDRIDER BEE2

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2009, 11:14 PM
freisfly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WINDRIDER BEE2

I am a complete beginner to slope soaring with a wing...I was stoked to happen upon 5 guys fighting with wings on the Big Island of Hawaii one day...I purchased a Windrider Bee2 along with a Hitec Optic 6 radio...In assembling the plane I ran into a major problem...Ming Lou, the guy who manufactures the plane out of Honk Kong neglected to include any instructions...He emailed me a pdf file that left a lot to be desired...I queried him numerous times without a lot of success...Either Ming Lou does not want to deal with a beginner, his grasp of english is abysmal or he has little patience...I requested basic info and emailed him supporting photos and he just did not come through...Does anyone have a Bee2?...I am also interested in a soaring flight simulator program that would be compatible with a Mac...I have a feeling my biggest hurdle is going to be finding a sloper in Ketchum, Idaho...Any help is greatly appreciated...J

Old 09-07-2009, 07:52 PM
TIA

Default RE: WINDRIDER BEE2

That'll teach you to buy in the USA!
Old 09-07-2009, 09:15 PM
glidagida

Hi J

I do not sell the Bee2 but I possibly can help you get a grasp on how to build it.

Send me a PM to get the ball rolling.

I too have a Mac and I have since 1989 [oops, that shows my age a bit] and the best Sim Programme is CRRCSIM see the description at <http://crrcsim.berlios.de/wiki/index.php?n=CRRCsim.CrrcSimFaq> and the best thing is its free.

Cheers
GG

Old 09-08-2009, 03:12 PM
freisfly

That would be tough...my cars, motorcycle, most of our housewares, clothes and whatnot come from outside our country...what to do?