Community
Search
Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

Laser art majestic

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 03:01 PM
sailjunky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Laser art majestic

Anyone knoe where someone may be able to get there hands on a laser arts majestic kit????????

Old 11-26-2009, 07:13 AM
aeajr
My Feedback: (2)

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Default RE: Laser art majestic

Post a "wanted" in the for sale/wanted forums of this and other RC discussion boards.

Search on Majestic and look for threads about this glider

Contact Laser arts. They just might have one.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:29 AM
sailjunky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Laser art majestic

Thanks I already have a wing kit coming. My fuse and boom are still good. My wing is repairable but i want to cut weight and add 12inches to to the overall wingspan... I will be adding a carbon rod in place of the steel rod that goes through the pod. I wil also be increasing the lenght of the spoilers by 4 inches and making them 2 inches taller. This should make the plane come to a stop on landing at least i hope. Since this is  my  primary competition bird in the (RES) class i am trying to make some improvements that i hope will increase the performance of  my MAJESTIC.
Even though it is already a great flying glider... What is funny is my back up (RES) is a HC SUPER (RES) Thats how much i like my MAJESTIC..