Community
Search
Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

New Soaring Goodies

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 05:06 AM
fearlessthinkers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Soaring Goodies

Hats, mugs, shirts, magnets, bags, and even stamps. Special RC section, but it's all good. Get the wife, girlfriends, and kids something so they look good helping you out at the field. Lots of style options. See the home page for deals. Today they offer free shipping up till 3pm PST.

See you at cloudbase!

Happy Holidays.

http://www.zazzle.com/FearlessThinkers
Old 01-07-2010, 01:44 AM
fearlessthinkers

Default RE: New Soaring Goodies

Many new items added for RCers in the last 3 weeks. Also new are Soaring business cards, shoes, and ties.

TOM
Old 01-07-2010, 01:30 PM
da Rock

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I believe you're following the intent of the rules, but would like everyone to have another look at them.

Glider related stuff is nice to know about. It'd be a shame if this forum couldn't share the information about where to find it. Personally, the T-shirts look way better than any I've seen for other disciplines.

If you have an affilitation to any business, if you'll look at the last sentence in the RCU rules below you'll notice that you need to take one more step in following all the rules.

Non-RCU advertisers may submit one new special R/C related announcement or news thread during any 30 day rolling period. Announcements include only product information or news. No ads, promotions, specials, stock status or the like will be allowed.

Commercial announcements must be made in one forum only and the forum must be applicable to the topic of the commercial announcement thread

Members may reply to these threads and vendors may follow up with answers, support or additional information.

"Build Threads" are permitted

No "sale" ads or graphical ads allowed. This is for dissemination of product announcement, specials, market research or pertinent news strictly.

No bumping is allowed. Companies should use common sense discretion when adding information so they don't aggravate their customers

Full disclosure of company affiliation is required for these posts.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:07 AM
fearlessthinkers

Good point. I should have made that more clear. Yes, I am the designer of these items and I receive a small royalty for any item that is sold through this Soaring Gifts online store on Zazzle.

Thank you!

Tom Rent