Community
Search
Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

Nesail.com, No response

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2010, 09:04 AM
Wideopen
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nesail.com, No response

Does anyone know whats up with Nesail.com. I placed an order with them back in March and have not received my order. They have taken my money off of my credit card. I have called many times and left messages but no response.
Old 07-10-2010, 09:51 AM
evan-RCU

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Nesail.com, No response

This is normal from what I have seen posted onthe forums. Most do eventually get them on the phone.
Old 07-10-2010, 12:36 PM
BMatthews

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

There's a long running feedback thread about NSP here at RCU. The main thing that I got from it is to keep phoning. Past customers reported in that thread that they don't do well with email but respond very well to actual voices.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:07 AM
davidj

How many time can this happen before they go under?
Old 07-16-2010, 09:28 AM
rc4funmd

It's been going on for 15 years that I know of....
Old 07-17-2010, 02:32 PM
BMatthews

Let's not turn this thread turns into a fruitless and needless bashing thread. If it goes that way it'll be locked or deleted.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:55 PM
MTT
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How can it be "fruitless and needless " ?
Apparently, there are still not enough of these threads around, otherwise "wideopen" wouldn't have become another NSP victim....

Like Muhammad Ali said : "It ain't braggin', if it's true..."

To paraphrase it : It ain't bashing, if it's true...
Old 07-20-2010, 07:00 AM
thevirginian

W
ORIGINAL: BMatthews

Let's not turn this thread turns into a fruitless and needless bashing thread. If it goes that way it'll be locked or deleted.
What's wrong with warning other people from getting screwed by unprofessional web businesses. I think this is exactly the right place to do just that. I called them several times, because I wanted to place an order for a 1200 dollar glider. No answers. So screw them. I bought my glider
for almost half the cost directly from the European factory. The communication with them was painless and very professional.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:41 AM
Kepyslap

Northeastern Sailplanes is an absolute joke! Ihonestly don't know how they are in business. I ordered a Kestrel 100 from them back in February and I called every few weeks to check on my order. The secretary would tell me one thing and then "Sal" the owner would tell me another thing. Finally they told me that they were moving shops and would not be producing the Kestrel till they got settled in their new shop. So then Icall last month after they have been settled and Sal tells me he is in no rush to produce the Kestrel 100. I said how can you be in no rush when you have customers waiting. He had no answer for that! About two weeks ago Icalled to cancel my order and got their recording saying they were up and running in their new shop. Ihave left several messages over the past weeks for them to call or e-mail me and have gotten nothing! Finally today they answer and I was able to cancell the order. Seriously, how are they in business?? Do not order from NSP!!

Old 07-20-2010, 02:57 PM
MTT
My Feedback: (8)

I think you have the wrong impression about what kind of business NSP is...

NSP does not "produce" anything, they import and re-sell...
Old 07-20-2010, 11:20 PM
BMatthews

The other thread speaks for itself. And sad though it be no amount of such threads would held in many cases since few would think to check on them before ordering. We do not need a second, third or tenth thread that just serves as a vehicle to blast NSP. This thread is being locked since it's obviously not going to do anything more than the sole feedback thread has done.

Wideopen, I invite you to post to the NSP feedback thread at;
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_20...tm.htm#2013884

This thread is now closed since leaving it open will just turn into a big bash session with a lot of "me too" and "how can they get away with that?" posts.