RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-gliders-sailplanes-slope-soaring-112/)
-   -   SOARING USA??WHAT ARE THEY THINKING!!! (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-gliders-sailplanes-slope-soaring-112/11511770-soaring-usa-what-they-thinking.html)

bajaloya 05-14-2013 04:39 PM

SOARING USA??WHAT ARE THEY THINKING!!!

Hi , I ordered a glider from Soaring USA, the plane came perfecty package, the fuse wings alll inside the box was very nice wrapped so it cant move anywhere while in transit. I was received by a Miami freight forwarding company that is very meticoluos in their work, so it arrived at home, outside USA without any single dent or scracth. Once I opened the box I took some picture before taking the plane out. In short: the wing tip had a dent in the leading edge and a big scar crossing up til the middle.
I sent some pictures to Soarineg USA and them still blaming my freight fowarding company?? they did nothing to this plane!!.
Some other people warn me about the relative good reputation of Soaring USA inside USA , but about dark side outside USA.
They said that this plane was 20% off and so on. My argument is that if I knew about this situation, I have rather skip that 20% and get a perfect condition model. They have to place this model in a scracht and dent section, otherwise this is a fraud.
So I was only asking for a replacement wing that cost about 250 E from Radek in europe. They said that they will give me 100 dollars to spend inside their internet site?????
I refused to take that offer since I know they sent me this glider already broken in order to take advantage of the international market to get a rid off. Once you paid an expensive shipping it is difficult to pay it back again, and they bet on it....
This is a fraudulent behavior and I will not allow it to happen again to any other international costumer. They lied to me openly. I will not acept it.
People from other countries have told me how difficult is to deal with this guys. I am compiling some cases now, I have one in my hand about a person that got a plane with two right wings and have to beg for the left wing. What were this guys thinking?

They are not responding my emails anymore. I am filling formal complaints with some consumer institutions and I also thought I have to post this in a forum. I do not deserve this. I am not bashing anyone unless bashing means telling the true.

longsoar 05-14-2013 06:59 PM

RE: SOARING USA??WHAT ARE THEY THINKING!!!

Hey, that's an easy fix - if you paid by credit card (which you should've) - file the chargeback on full amount. Once they'll lose their funds - your problem will be resolved.
I know, it'll take up-to 90 days, but still it is much better than nothing.
Hope Soaring USA will put their act together.
Could you post your pictures with damage or YouTube link?
cheers,
Mark

bajaloya 05-15-2013 03:35 AM

I would like to stamp here the last words of "Bob" at SOARING USA, this was truly amazing:

""IF you do not want to repair the wing, you can return the model to us, at your expense.

When we get it back here, and inspect it, we will credit your account 1268+75 shipping.
We will repair the tip here, and resell the model locally."""

Sure, this was a rude way to talk to a costumer, worst, it reveals their fraud scheme, they want me to pay another expensive shipping back to them. They are betting I will not do it. They have been playing this fraudulent scheme so many times and it worked. BUT not this time, you can bet on this "Bob"

bajaloya 05-15-2013 03:39 AM

Why didnt they not repair the wing and sold it locally before taking advantge of myself? this is a fraud. They are not acting properly. They should put this model in a scratch and dent section specifiying the damage so I can decide if buying at that price or buying a perfect condition model. I am not going to leave things like this, I am collecting many e mails from other people abused, they will be sttopped sooner or later.
I will post the pictures later today. You will appreciate the box and its contents.

bajaloya 05-15-2013 03:41 AM

I am really mad at this. This is a FRAUD, I have the right to defend myself and make people aware of this.

ARUP 05-15-2013 05:02 AM

Maybe... just maybe, a government customs official (either yours or ours... possibly both) damaged the contents after inspection! I have ordered from Soaring USA without problems. Remember, there are always three versions of a scenario: yours, theirs and the true one!!!! I think proclaiming fraud for God and everyone else to see isn't helping your case. I wish you the best in the resolution of your problem.

bajaloya 05-15-2013 05:30 AM

Nobody opened that box. Soaring usa is lying. They pack the model defective. Call it mistake or fraud. Iam not affraid of anuthing. They are lying to me in my face. Thanks.

bajaloya 05-15-2013 09:40 AM

What it is more abusive is that they are making me difficult the choice of returning the model, since they will inspect the model themselves and decided what kind of money will afterwards credit (their account, not my CC which I used to pay, read the above Bobs "costumer service performance" ). They can make up any story in order to pay me back much less. Once they act in a dishonest way, you can not trust this people anymore.
I just wanted what it was fair (in any trade), a replacement wing!!, no even the money, nothing else.
They are having a ball with this schemes for so long, that it is just too much for me to allow this.
I am a honest man.

longsoar 05-15-2013 11:44 AM

At this point we'd love to see pictures you took while opening the box. It's best to see once than hear hundred times.

bajaloya 05-15-2013 12:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here are the box "" dropped and damage ""by my freight forwarding company!!!! THE FOUR PICTURE SHOWS YOU EVERYTHING ATTACHED BY SOAR USA, NOBODY MESSED WITH THAT, THE BOX WAS NEVER OPENED, THE SEALING WAS THE VERY SAME ORIGINAL FROM SOAR USA FRAUDING CORP.

bajaloya 05-15-2013 12:24 PM

ANY DOUBTS??????????????????????????

bajaloya 05-15-2013 12:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
OK HERE IS THE WING TIP, DUE TO THE COLOR YOU CAN NOT APPRECIATE THE WHOLE DAMAGE TRY TO EXPAND IT

bajaloya 05-15-2013 12:30 PM

I AM GOING TO TAKE ANOTHER PICTURE WITH SOME OTHER LIGHT FOR SCRATCH LOVERS, AND SCRACTH SELLERS LIKE SOAR USA GUYS, NOBODY DELIVERS BETTER, THIS GUYS MUST BE RICH BY NOW

bajaloya 05-15-2013 12:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
PLEASE EXPAND THE PICTURE, THIS TIP WAS PERFECTLY COVERED FROM SOAR USA IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PERFECT BOX, THIS WING IS CARBON, EXTREMELY HARD.

bajaloya 05-15-2013 01:30 PM

HOW MANY OF YOU, HONESTLY, WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE A NEW PLANE OUT OF THE BOX LIKE THIS? HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD LIKE THAT SOAR USA GIVE YOU A NEW WING? DO YOU THINK I WAS ASKING TOO MUCH FOR MY HARD EARNED MONEY? WHATS WRONG WITH THIS PEOPLE?

jleblanc 05-15-2013 02:28 PM

Like the other person said, If your that unhappy, FILE A CHARGE BACK with the CREDIT CARD YOU PAID WITH... and you will get your WHOLE amount back and all will be good...your credit card company will usually side with the buyer..  that sucks they won't just replace the wing for you. shouldn't matter where your from..<div>
</div><div>Joe</div>

cloudburner 05-15-2013 03:08 PM

Please take some pic of the box closed. We would like to see the outside of the box. We need to see the cardboard only to see if it arrived perfectly.

fred985 05-15-2013 03:09 PM

from what i can see, you got screwed but if it were me i would just cut my lose and fly the freekin thing after a little red tape and go on with my life. besides, why dont you get a real kit and build your own glider and have a ton more satisfaction doing it your-self? after reading all your things i thought i was going to see a totaly mangled run over by a truck wing and you show us a little ding ? move on and fly what you got

longsoar 05-15-2013 03:36 PM

I kinda agree with fred985. First off I wouldn't bother spilling so much blood on the community forums - just fill the complaint with your credit card and get your money worth back and purchase the part from the dealer you know or direct from the factory.

As for building stuff myself - it's up-to one's preference. I do like building stuff and I did in the past, but nowadays glass ships built by many companies are so good, light and strong - it will take tooooo much effort to build something similar.
9 out of 10 (unless you have a skill and proper facility) quality of builds not even close to 1/10-th of what you get by buying ARF glass ship. So if you are up to do flying - buy a ARF glass ship, enjoy flying it and save tons of money by not building it yourself.
Cheers,
Mark.

da Rock 05-15-2013 04:41 PM

I believe that most ARFs are shipped from the factory already packaged. It would not make sense for any retailer to package. It would not make sense for mfg's to ship loosely boxed parts.

I doubt seriously that Soaring USA packaged that ARF. It is most probably the manufacturer who wrapped that slightly damaged wingtip in bubble wrap and tape.

If that wing was wrapped in bubble wrap (it's not clear at all from your photographs) and the covering was sliced when you removed the tape and bubble wrap, I'd bet the farm the damage happened in China or somewhere over there where almost all ARFs are stuck together. It really looks like exactly the kind of thing that would be done by the kind of workers who slap those toys into boxes and who really don't want to lose their jobs from damaging the merchandise. That ARF costs way more than that packer can afford to make good.

You are quite lucky that nothing was really damaged other than some covering.

evan-RCU 05-15-2013 04:45 PM

I won't say I've had many dealings with Bob and his company but unfortunately every transaction has had issues but Bob and I came to an agreeable solution. Unfortunately or fortunately he is one of very few importers of high end gliders and exotics. I think you and him need to work it out. No matter what is posted here you still need to fix it yourself.

MX240 05-15-2013 04:49 PM

That little dent??
Give me a break.
One reason I would never be a hobby shop dealer.

bajaloya 05-15-2013 05:09 PM

OK here is the box closed, last pictures shows the original tape from Soar USA, it was only opened by myself.
I am filling tomorrow a Visa complaint, Bob did not wanted to talk to me, he was hidding all time, so I think he doesnt care anymore, is like the liar that can not see you directly at your eyes.

bajaloya 05-15-2013 05:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
box closed

wahoo 05-15-2013 05:23 PM

ORIGINAL: MX240

That little dent??
Give me a break.
One reason I would never be a hobby shop dealer.
<span style="font-size: larger;"><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS';">For $1268 you wouldn't be happy either, who you kidding ?</span></span>