Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

BlitzRCWorks Black Rogue 500 V2 RTF reviews

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

BlitzRCWorks Black Rogue 500 V2 RTF reviews

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2011, 11:21 AM
Slarys

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BlitzRCWorks Black Rogue 500 V2 RTF reviews

Hi,

My first heli was syma which is good for beginners, and now thinking to switch to a better one. I would like to have you expert's ideas about the following: http://www.bananahobby.com/1874.html. The paint and size looks awesome. It is also mentioned in the page that flight duration is about 15 mins which is also i like. I am not going to go for 3D at the beginning but later. I am also interested in putting a little cam on it to maximize my fun :-)

Since i am located in europe, do you think i can find the parts easily here?

So guys i really appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks
kotuadam
Old 07-03-2011, 07:42 PM
settlingwithpower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: BlitzRCWorks Black Rogue 500 V2 RTF reviews

Banana Hobby has a terrible reputation and should be avoided. Here in the U.S., we have a consumer protection group, called the Better Business Bureau, and they have revoked Banana Hobby's membership because of over 350 complaints. Also, you should reduce any of their published flight times for electric helicopters in half - and for some, even half the published time is generous. 

I have no personal experience with the model heli you are considering so I'll leave it to others who are knowledgeable on that model to comment on how well it flys etc., but I advise you to stay away from Banana Hobby as a potential vendor.