Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

What model do I have?

Old 10-14-2011, 01:16 PM
wings515

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What model do I have?

My son purchased an eflite heli for me as a gift. The only part number I can find is for the 4 in 1 controller. It is an EFLH1027A.

Can someone link this part number to the correct model number of this heli? I need to replace the blade holders and I see there are many different types available.

The rest of the heli looks very good and I think I can bring this back to life if I can get this information.

Regards,
Old 10-14-2011, 02:00 PM
Real2You

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: What model do I have?

From what I can see....it looks like that part came off of a Blade CP. Ibelieve E-Flight makes or made a Blade CP and a CP Pro.....Ithink yours is the Blade CP. You can probably do some searching and see if your heli matches.
Old 10-14-2011, 08:06 PM
Scrooem

ORIGINAL: wings515

My son purchased an eflite heli for me as a gift. The only part number I can find is for the 4 in 1 controller. It is an EFLH1027A.

Can someone link this part number to the correct model number of this heli? I need to replace the blade holders and I see there are many different types available.

The rest of the heli looks very good and I think I can bring this back to life if I can get this information.

Regards,
not sure if these links will help but its a start....

http://www.heliproz.com/images/BladeCP-Manual.pdf

http://www.amainhobbies.com/index.ph...lade-CP/page/2

http://secure.hobbyzone.com/eflite_b...icopter_parts/

Old 10-18-2011, 08:22 AM
wings515

Thanks to all for the replies. They did direct me to the Blade CP as my model. I purchased and replaced the blade grips and bearings. When I plug in the battery the Red LED flashes about 3-4 times, then the Green LED flashes 3-4 times and then stays on solid. Now when I spin up the main blade, the gryo green LED goes to RED. This happens at about 3/4 throttle.

Any ideas? Could it be either the Gain or Proportionality> I have good rudder control and during run up I can keep the heli straight with the Rudder trim set at one spot.

Thanks again.
Regards,
Wings515