Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

learning to lfy on concept30

Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

learning to lfy on concept30

Old 11-06-2011, 10:12 PM
tripledigits

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default learning to lfy on concept30

I have had tuns of rc cars, the other day I found this concept on craigslist for 40$,so i bought it. it came with an old fatuba controler.I believe I have to do alot of up grades to make it flyable again.For the most part its in good shape.did I do wrong by buying this relic?
Old 11-07-2011, 05:38 AM
ACE_

Default RE: learning to lfy on concept30

Heck yeah,
You done right. I'll double your money back to you when you decide to sell it. They are great helicopters, just understand what you're getting into if this is your first ever. There are many crucial adjustments that are required.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:15 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 345 Likes on 276 Posts

Parts supply is the main problem, they arent made any more so if you break it you end up scouring Ebay for parts.

If you want to learn to fly and stick with it, then I would get a modern design and stick that on a shelf until you're comfortable flying around.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:27 AM
ACE_

Taking into the parts availability factor, that would be a truth about the old Kyosho Heli. But me being of the "Old School", I do like the "Old birds".
That being said, I'd like to have the opportunity to add this conversation piece to my collection!
Old 11-07-2011, 06:53 PM
brad2185

Nice CL score, good luck with tuning/flying. Maybe search craigs for a second hand simulator for cheap?? Thats what im in the process now with my G4.5 simulator... learning to control these birds and then picking me up a nice 400 or 450 size heli. BTW, who is on your PC screen saver?? Thought I was seeing a ghost....LOL!