Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Realflight Interlink Controller can it work if not registered??????

Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Realflight Interlink Controller can it work if not registered??????

Old 02-15-2012, 11:40 AM
formula87

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Realflight Interlink Controller can it work if not registered??????

I sold and My G5.5 Realflight and took my name off the registration.....I still have the program and tried a DX6i to use on it but won't work with out the Realflight Interlink Controller. Can you just buy an Interlink controller and use it... I know since Ican't register it I can't play online or get updates but I don't really need that, Just some of the helis were all I was interested in anyway just had too much stuff that I never used....?
Old 02-15-2012, 02:39 PM
Rafael23cc
My Feedback: (6)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Realflight Interlink Controller can it work if not registered??????

As far as I understand, you need the interlink controller for the RealFlight software to run. Same happens with Phoenix. It "reads" something on the board in the box to be able to use the software. When you installed the software, it asked you for the serial number of the interlink controller, correct? It's looking for that specific controller. Not the registration with the manufacturer.

With RealFlight, you connect your radio to the interlink controller as if it were a trainer box.

Rafael