Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

novus cp nano

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 01:13 PM
CASYL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default novus cp nano

Anyone seen or had this problem with a Novus cp nano? At full throttle and pitch the main rotor starts pulsating and shuts down. When the idle up switch is activated the rotor spins about 5 seconds and shuts down. I have to relink to get any throttle rsponse afterward. I have run the helicopter on a separate fixed supply with the same result so I don't suspect a battery problem. I have also run the motor independant of the controler and it spins up fine. Any ideas?
Old 04-19-2012, 02:26 PM
LMRacing

Default RE: novus cp nano

Icame here looking for some information myself and knew the answer to your question so Ifigured Iwould chime in.

Ihave a little hobby shop in GAand am a Heli-max dealer, they have had some issues with the circuit boards in there Nano line up of heli's and it sounds like this is the issue you are having.If you contact them you will have to ship your helicopter back to them but they are really good about fixing it back up or just sending you a new one.

I'm just getting out of the nano's and starting to get into some of the larger scale stuff, I've never been into heli's and planes but there fun to fly around the shop when its quiet
Old 04-19-2012, 05:04 PM
CASYL

Default RE: novus cp nano

Thank you very much for responding to my post. I will contact the company. I was just getting the hang of flying this helicopter when it started acting up so I would like to get it fixed.