Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

mcx2 problems????

hi i am new to helicopters. i bought a rtf mcx2 on sat. and of course didnt follow the instruction closely and unbound my heli. well got it to bind again and put it away. took it out and of course un bound it again. cant get it to bind now. it will throttle up and rudder works, will turn right and left but will not go forward or back.. any suggetions would help... thanks in advance, jim.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: mcx2 problems????

Try re-binding.

Then, move the right stick forward and back and see if your linkages under the main props move.

If they do, try flying again. If not, did you happen to crash at all? May have broken something.

Google
    blade mcx2 repair youtube

Maybe just disassembling/reassembling, you'll find something.Not a bad skill to learn anyway. I've done it. Piece of cake.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: mcx2 problems????

If you have any control at all you are bound. It sounds like you have a servo that is binding or defective.
    No kid, I said break ground and fly into the wind!