Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Master cp Parts

I just purchased the Walkera Master cp for my first 6ch heli to begin with. I cant find parts for it other than heli pal. Its over seas and the shipping cost are killing me for the price of these parts. I tried xheli but with no luck.Can someone help me find some here in the U.S. ?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Master cp Parts

Go to Walkera Helicopter Supply. They are out of Washington. I just found them .

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Im looking for Walkera Master cp Parts list and where they go etc. I worked on my Heli and had a washer or a shim left over when i took bearings out of the blade grips.  Thans

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

http://www.banggood.com/buy/Master-cp-parts.html try this site free shipping from china but takes a while to get here not bad prices. How do you like the master cp was thinking of buying it heard the servos strip out very easy?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thanks for the info. I was looking for a blow up parts picture of the heli and parts and where they go. I havent flown it yet but to only have it hover in my home. I havent heard any bad reviews on it other from you ,know i have. Its a really nice heli and the price was right.I like it because they say its a stable heli to fly when your converting to cp flying. Im new in the hobby and i really enjoy it. I live in Morgantown Pa. and im trying to hook up with someone also that is into helis and with more experience that could teach me a few things. I also need to get into the mechanical end of it also, so im able to do repairs and up grades. Thanks for the reply and looking forward to maybe helping you out someday. Thanks again, Mike