Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Blade Grips

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 05:12 AM
conway1961

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blade Grips

I just Ordered new blade grips for a Walkera Master cp. In the Package came 2 grips and two Tiny washers. Since i am a New Bee and begun doing repairs i do not know where thes washers go. I see that there are bearings on the grips but not able to locate where these washers go. I could use a blown up diogram but am not able to locate one . With my understanding is that this Heli i fairly new and parts are hard to get but will be more available soon. I found the parts but have not found diograms on these parts. So can someone help me and tell me where these little washers go ? Thanks Mike
Old 01-22-2013, 03:59 PM
RMB677

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Blade Grips

If your heli is like the others I'm familiar with I'm going to guess that they goon the feathering shaft. You should see the old ones after you remove the existing blade holders.