Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Is this real or fake? Help!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Is this real or fake? Help!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 05:11 AM
On To The Next One

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is this real or fake? Help!

Hi all,

What do you think about this?http://www.paramountzone.com/24-ghz-...helicopter.htm

I was looking at theWL Toys V911as an alternative to Blade mSR and Solo Pro V2. I can across this UK supplier (the only one) however I am not sure its a real WL Toys V911 r just a random copy?

Can anyone confirm if this is the case?

Thanks
Old 01-27-2013, 12:04 PM
Goggles
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: Is this real or fake? Help!

From the paramount link it looks like a nice little heli, I once had one very similar. Can you get parts for it from Paramount or where do they sell them? I hope you know the second link you provided is for just a battery.
Old 01-27-2013, 12:33 PM
On To The Next One

Default RE: Is this real or fake? Help!

Hi yes I say that second link, I didn't actually mean to link anything there, so not sure what happened.
Well I am going to decline that Heli after all as I have seen the same one on ebay from hong kong for £12 or so.... something just says to me not to bother.

Instead I am going to get a Solo Pro (new version) from buzzflyer.co.uk. £80 including 2 batteries a good solid tx and an aluminium case, for when you need too...... I'm not sure.