Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

esky belt cp v2 or walkera master cp

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

esky belt cp v2 or walkera master cp

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 01:27 PM
ultramagnetic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default esky belt cp v2 or walkera master cp

just wondering whats a better cp heli to learn on and what should i buy. i know the master cp is a 200 size and the belt cp v2 is a 400. Ive heard bad reviews of the master cp that the servos strip. as far as experince goes i have flown coxial and fp and currently have a v911 and also been practicing on clearview flight sim i know which isnt the best sim. it seems the master cp might be more duriable and comes with a devo 7e or devo 7 which looks better then the belt cps remote. but i like the look of the esky. please give feedback[8D]
Old 02-03-2013, 08:04 AM
ultramagnetic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: esky belt cp v2 or walkera master cp

thanks for the advice[&o]
Old 02-04-2013, 04:29 PM
Real2You

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: esky belt cp v2 or walkera master cp

Not knowing anything about those two heli's you mentioned....they both seem like they would be tough to learn on. Everyone has a different learning curve....I started on a 50 size nitro with training gear on it. Whatever you decide to get make sure you put training gear on it so you can learn to hover without having tip overs. Bigger the heli the better...so I would say get the 400 instead of the 200. Get a lot of SIM time in, put on the training gear and good luck!! Heli's are a blast once you get going and get past the "learning to hover" stage.