Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Futaba Transmitter Compatible?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Futaba Transmitter Compatible?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2013, 04:27 AM
Miniboss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba Transmitter Compatible?

Hello,

I'm want to upgrade from my coaxial Blade mCX2, and would like to get something in the 200 series, to start practicing outside. After doing som research, the Walkera Master CP looks good to me. However, I already have a Futaba Transmitter that I purchased for my T-Rex 500 (which I've yet to have the courage to fly). For this next heli I'm getting, I must be able to use my Futaba Tx.

Is it possilble to change the receiver in this heli, the Walkera Master CP...
http://www.helipal.com/walkera-hm-ma...FeNj7AodFz4AVg

... to some futaba receiver,such that I can use this Transmitter to control that heli?
http://www.futaba-rc.com/systems/futk8010.html

Note that the receiver in the Walkera Master CP has a builtin Gyro.

#####################

If it's not possible to make that particular Heli compatible with that Futaba Tx, what is another similar heli that could be bound to that Futaba Tx. I would preffer a heli that is Transmitter-Ready, but can go as far as swapping receivers to make it compatible with the Futaba Tx.

Thanks