Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Hey there! Need some help

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Hey there! Need some help

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2013, 10:11 AM
Eitan_3D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Hey there! Need some help

Hey,
As you see I'm new to this hobby and forum also so please be easy on me!
Before you read i have to tell you guys something, maybe I'm talking about toy grade helicopters but I'm fine with them meanwhile (if i really like this hobby ill start saving! ^.^)
I started the hobby by a kinda different way i think, by a toy quad copter (Udi R/C Mini UFO U816A) and meanwhile I'm enjoying it a lot and learning but i think I've got to the point where i master it.
I practiced most of the stuff you can practice from a toy coaxial quad copter, hovers, high altitude flying, pressing the 360 button of the TX for some 3D action! ^.^, low altitude flying, landings and of course having fun! I thought its time to upgrade to a helicopter now and start having the real fun! I knew the best thing for me was a FP helicopter. E.g: WLToys 913. Looked like a nice FP heli, awesome sized helicopter to learn (400 toy sized!) and to start learning how to use the side ways movements. But something caught me eye, the v922! A micro sized 6 channel CP helicopter for an amazing price!
The issue is that i don't know if I'm going to fast, directly from coaxial to a CP, of course i would use the easy fly mode (4 Channel mode) to learn the basics and afterwards some 3D! Maybe i should just go by the routine and get a FP and when i feel ready get a CP. The main reason that im asking this is because i don't really wanna buy a CP heli and after 3 weeks master it and buy another heli...
So you guys don't understand me wrong im not being anxious about getting a CP directly, i have all the patience in the world especially for this hobby i love! :P
I would wanna know what you guys recommend after all your the experienced guys!
And BTW excuse me for my lack of English, as you see in my profile the country i live in (Israel! Woots!) English is not the main language so for all those grammar checkers you got my apologize.
Thanks by head! (Sounds better in Hebrew...)

Last edited by Eitan_3D; 08-12-2013 at 10:13 AM.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:09 AM
ATVAlliance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My opinion.

Get a Blade mCPX BL, and either Clear View or Phoenix SIM and at least a DX6i transmitter.

With that, you CAN learn to fly a CP heli.