Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

mCPX for beginner's

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 12:36 PM
Real2You

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default mCPX for beginner's

I just wanted to throw this out there for all the beginner's that want to graduate from a coaxial or fixed pitch into a collective pitch helicopter. This little mCPX is not only a blast to fly, but it's super durable!! I was flying yesterday and it got super high and far and I lost orientation while I was bringing it back. It slammed into the ground pretty hard and I was thinking "ohhh crap".....but I picked it up....it looked fine....set it on the ground and off I went to flying again!! This is a great little heli...easy to hover(if it's hard at first...big deal...crash a few times while you learn and before you know it you'll be flying all over). I just wanted to post this because there are a lot of beginner's that wonder what's a good helicopter to learn collective pitch flying. Can't go wrong with this one...and you can get Blade mCPX parts all over for pretty cheap. Good luck all!