Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Need help in mansfield ohio with helicopter setup

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Need help in mansfield ohio with helicopter setup

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2016, 07:40 PM
jbaker
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help in mansfield ohio with helicopter setup

I live in mansfield ohio and its been a long time since i flew helicopters and i have a couple that need some adjustments to get them off the ground.if theres anyone out there that lives close to me i could really use the help!
Old 03-10-2016, 05:02 PM
BobJK

Hi and welcome to a confusing hobby. The best advice I can give is to find a local club or check at a local hobby shop. If it wasn't for help from members and my lhs I would be lost. Bob
Old 05-13-2017, 05:38 AM
Gregginohio

Default heli help

looks like a old post but did you ever get the heli help? im about a hour a way and can help you if you need it ..im in Kenton ohio email me at [email protected] ive got 3 raptors ....let me know if I can help..Gregg in Kenton ohio