Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Align 3GX FBL System / Spektrum DX7S

Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Align 3GX FBL System / Spektrum DX7S

Old 04-22-2016, 10:35 AM
gg3606

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Align 3GX FBL System / Spektrum DX7S

Good day RC Multiverse!!!

I have been a fixed wing pilot for a few years now and after training for about a year on my simulator flying helicopters i have finally bought my own helicopter. I liked the price and setup on the rig I bought- A slightly used T-Rex 450 Pro V1 BNF with an Align 3GX gyro. I also bought a few tools to get it set up like a pitch gauge and swash leveler; etc. It came shipped with a Spektrum Satellite RX connected to the Antenna 1 input. So my basic question is this: Could I just bind my transmitter directly to the gyro unit and not have to use a receiver at all besides the satellite unit? It seems to be the answer is yes from the research I have done but I would like to know for sure before I go ahead and possibly damage anything. Also, please feel free to give any tips you feel I should heed before beginning. Thanks in advance guys I really appreciate any help!