Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Spektrum dx6i

Old 07-21-2019, 04:04 AM
Johnny55

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum dx6i

Hi, could any one help me with my dx6i. I fitted a self centring kit to the throttle on my transmitter to use with my touring car, now I can’t get the transmitter to go into bind mode, it’s as if the trainer switch isn’t even working? Is this because the throttle isn’t at the bottom position now during bind procedure? Any ideas? Thanks
Old 07-21-2019, 12:37 PM
BelAirBob

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, the throttle stick has to be all the way down to bind as low throttle would be the failsafe position typically
Old 07-21-2019, 01:25 PM
Johnny55

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any idea how I overcome this now? I’ve read that lots of people have done what I’m trying to do? I’ve held the throttle down while turning on but it still won’t go into bind mode? Thanks
Old 07-21-2019, 04:03 PM
BelAirBob

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Make sure the throttle trim is all the way down too. And move the transmitter about 6 feet away from the receiver too. Sometimes the binding will not work if the transmitter is too close

regards