Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

DX6E setup for Blade nano cps?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

DX6E setup for Blade nano cps?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2017, 09:12 AM
baevans11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DX6E setup for Blade nano cps?

I can't seem to find the setup for dx6e. The nano Manuel has the dx6 and dx6i but not the dx6e. Should I use one of those? Even so I can't seem to figure out the flight mode setting to program either one of those. Will I still be able to have the 3 flight modes with this transmitter? I am new this kind of transmitter so I'd appreciate any help.
Old 03-22-2017, 10:02 AM
Grandpa Bob

Were you able to finally get the aetup for the dx6e. Also in need of it. Tnx
Old 05-11-2017, 03:42 AM
garyv440

hello beavans...I am a beginner too and I was wondering if you ever got it figured out, as I am also looking for a little help on setting up some of my DX6 parameters for my Blade 200S and 230S.....I might be wrong , but I think the DX6e and DX6 are very similar, but the DX6i is much different and older tx .......
Old 05-18-2017, 03:48 PM
tdkelly42

Also having lots of issues setting up my DX6e to my Blade Nano CP S. Can only get it to work with switch B set to 0, which applies full power @ 50% throttle. Very unusable.
Old 07-21-2017, 07:29 AM
jordan1020

Thumbs up Nano CPS & DX6E

Hello everyone,
So I recently bought a DX6e and I already had a Nano CPS that I was flying with the furnished radio (MLP6DSM). I used the DX6 configuration to use the nano CPS with the DX6e, which is the closer config you can use. It is working, I have the access to all 3 modes with the B switch, and it's flying. However I would prefer it to be more sensitive, like the MLP6DSM, and I still can't reach the 3D flight. So if anyone has succeed in configuring his DX6e in a similar config as the MLP6DSM, please explain how you did it, thank you.