Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

which helicopter should I get

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

which helicopter should I get

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2017, 11:09 AM
linktotto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default which helicopter should I get

Hi. I am looking for a helicopter with the following requirements:

Medium size (20" or so)

collective pitch (pitch adjust also for the tail rotor)

tail rotor has drive shaft or belt

mechanics, are made from METAL, not plastic

MUST have an EMERGENCY button on the remote which makes the helicopter either return to me or turn towards me or at least show on the remote which direction it is facing. (I have already lost 2 helicopters because the were so far away I could not see which direction they were facing).

Lastly, I want the fuselage to look like a real helicopter. I do not understand why most rc helicopters don't look like the real thing. Just like when I have a model train I want it to look like the real thing, this hobby is only fun for me if the helicopter looks real.

If anyone could tell me what I should get I would much appreciate it. I have spent hours online with no success. Thank you.