Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Old guy need help!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2018, 04:24 PM
WHIRLYBIRD
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Old guy need help!

Hey Guys,
I need some input on servos and gyro for a couple helis I have . First I’ve been flying Rc for about 42 years now . I’ve flown planes and helicopters . I flew helis a few years back , mostly Shuttles , a few X-Cells. I don’t do 3D at all I Fly mostly scale type flying nice and level nothing crazy . My Shuttles used standard Futaba servos , and a older gyro . I’m looking for input and advice on servos and a gyro for a Raptor 50 V2 . Again I’m just doing easy flying nothing crazy . Along with the Raptor I was given a virgin Schluter Miniboy, built with engine , no radio , never flown . I would like advice on what radio equip to use with this one also .

Thanks
JP
Old 08-11-2018, 02:12 PM
grotto2
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How about these for the Raptor and MiniBoy:
S3152 all around except S9254 for tailrotor.
GY520 gyro

....although, if you wanted period fidelity for the MiniBoy you could use KPS-14s and a mechanical gyro. ;-)