Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Where to buy Rotopod

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2003, 02:00 PM
MHawker
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to buy Rotopod

I am just getting together the "essentials" for my foray into Heli's. I have a Freya and need training gear. I hear that the Rotopod is a very good set.

I would like to get a used set, but if anyone knows of a place to get a deal on new, that's fine too.

Other opinions on TG are welcome.
Old 11-11-2003, 02:36 PM
Spaceman Spiff
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Where to buy Rotopod

Saw a set in hobby barn a while back, might still be there. 520 747 3792

there are cheaper ones that work fine too.
Old 11-11-2003, 11:11 PM
djtalon
My Feedback: (2)

sell you mine for 65.00 never used it.
thanks
dave

[email protected]
Old 11-12-2003, 11:43 AM
cschul
My Feedback: (7)

I have a brand new one. Never taken out of the package. It is the Deluxe Rotopod. I'll ship it to you for $55.00. I paid 64.95 plus shipping just last week. I switching to electric so I don't need it.
Cory
Old 11-12-2003, 12:41 PM
DustOffUH1
My Feedback: (2)

I made my own training gear for less than $10. I just couldn't see spending over $50 for something I wouldn't be using forever. If you have the money go for it. If money is tight make your own. Its very easy, and very inexpensive. 4 wiffle balls, 2 long dowels (you want the training gear to extend further than the rotor blades), a block of wood, and 12 washers. Once we were at our house Up North, and I forgot my training gear. So I went in the garage, found a couple pieces of sturdy wood stripping. I made "gouges" in the middle so they fit together square & flat. Expoxied, let it dry overnight and I had training gear. Not the best in the world, but it worked just fine If you don't want to make your own and money is tight, you can get a set like the kind I made w/ the wiffle balls for about $20
Joe
Old 11-14-2013, 03:25 PM
[email protected]

Originally Posted by cschul
I have a brand new one. Never taken out of the package. It is the Deluxe Rotopod. I'll ship it to you for $55.00. I paid 64.95 plus shipping just last week. I switching to electric so I don't need it.
Cory
Still have this? I'll buy it. 707.444.8749 call please now