Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Ergo 60 and OS 91SXH

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2003, 05:16 AM
HLANG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ergo 60 and OS 91SXH

I have an Ergo 60 that I installed a Os 91 SXH with Zimmerman muffler and a 680mm wood blade. Is it really necessary to replace the original pinion gear to 10T pinion gear? I am not flying aerobatics. Just level and scale flight. A friend told me to use 710mm main blades with original pinion gear. Any help please? Henrique
Old 12-14-2003, 11:12 PM
Baroncowboy
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ergo 60 and OS 91SXH

I would go with your friends advice for the 710 mm blades since the 91 will torque though the smaller blades and cause to much head speed and cause really quick responce movement...And if your going to a scale setup,a slower head speed would be much more realistic in the manuver dept. anyhow... And about the pinion deal... The only reason that they sugest a pinion change,is to optimize performance in a 3-D machine.... So anyways good luck and good fly'n.......