Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Blade CX adjustment

If I have to have the aileron trim full left to have it trimmed right, what do I adjust? I know how to adjust the 4-in-1 for the rudder mix, but not sure what to adjust for this problem. If I try tlo lift off with the trims centered, she'll topple over on the left.

I just noticed this after removing the training gear. I am able to fly with full left trim...and quite well. Makes a big difference without the weight of the training gear.
    F-27Q, SU-26, Mosquito Mk Vi, Radian, Radian Pro, Blade MSr, Blade MCPx, Superstar, Mini Ultra Stick, 50mm EDF F-22

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Blade CX adjustment

It has been speculated that the drift left is from the overheating of the 4 in 1 box. I don't have the link readily available but there are some mods people have done to lessen the problem. There will be some drift after some discharging of the battery in use. Try flying her without the front canopy on and see if that helps. I am not sure if this is the same problem you are having but it sounds like it is.

Do a search on the BCX and you should be able to find the post about this. Hope this helps.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

No, flies like this with gold motor, fresh battery.

I think I've got it. Removed the control arm on the right connected to the swashplate, and gave it 1.5 turns out to lengthen the arm. Works great now. I think this should have been in the manual somewhere.

Working on landing on a 8" x 10" parts box I have. it's harder than you think when you try it while in ground effect.
    F-27Q, SU-26, Mosquito Mk Vi, Radian, Radian Pro, Blade MSr, Blade MCPx, Superstar, Mini Ultra Stick, 50mm EDF F-22

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Mine had same problem, I just adjusted trim though, because thats what its for. jbsss, were talking roll not yaw.
    Shockwave-M
    E-Flite Blade CP - E-Flite Blade CX

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Zelatio

Mine had same problem, I just adjusted trim though, because thats what its for. jbsss, were talking roll not yaw.

I had the trim pegged, so I need a physical adjustment to get it back close to center. Now I have some adjustment left both ways.