Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Blade Cp 4-in-1

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 10:15 AM
rsiaviation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blade Cp 4-in-1

Hello,
I just got my new blade on monday. When I go to fly the helicopter the red light goes on when there is enough power to takeoff. What would be causing that and how do you fix it? One more question would I dammage the battery charging at 1.2amps? I am using the stock battery.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Rsiaviaiton
Old 09-24-2006, 01:09 AM
silly sticks

Default RE: Blade Cp 4-in-1

I also had that problem,took it to my L.H.S. they tried a new 4 in 1 ,same problem, the red light will blink but no green light, they said to call EFlight, looks like it might be the radio. I have about 20 flights on it, then last flight the motor started to cut out luckily i landed ok.. most likely will have to send it back to e flight
Old 09-24-2006, 02:03 AM
ct420

Default RE: Blade Cp 4-in-1

When the red light comes on, it means the motor is at full power. It's not a problem at all. completely normal...