Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Flew Blade CX2, Now what?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Flew Blade CX2, Now what?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2007, 11:25 AM
goplaneman
My Feedback: (175)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flew Blade CX2, Now what?

I have been flying the blade Cx2, and now I whant to move up. I have been practicing with Aerfly pro Deluex where I am now flying inverted. What is the next logical step? I know you need to crawel befor you walk, but I don't want to buy something I am going to out grow in a week like the Cx2.
Old 01-14-2007, 09:00 PM
Philng
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Flew Blade CX2, Now what?

You should get a Blade CP, the CP was my first heli and I haven't gotten bored with it yet.
Old 01-14-2007, 11:13 PM
goplaneman
My Feedback: (175)

Was thinking of the blade cp pro or maybe a T-rex, but would really like some input.
Old 01-15-2007, 12:52 AM
dave314459

yeah, the Blade CP or CP pro would be an excilent 2nd model. but you might want to go ahead and get a larger heli. like the thunder tiger raptor .30. its a larger initial investment than the Blade, but with a larger machine you are not as limited by the weather as you are with a micro. a beginner still needs dead calm for learning, but once you get the hang of it and want to really fly, the larger machine gives you more options. but you also have to remember that bigger heli = bigger price tag on crashes.

the Blade CP/Honey Bee CP2 can take light wind, so yeah, that might be the best way to go. inexpensive parts and a heli capable of advanced flight. whats not to love?