Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 8 of 216 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Heli stuff and fellowship

ORIGINAL: drobin

maddog57,
    chris,did you get my answer? I got you first pm this afternoon.And that was in my junk mail box for some reason.This week is bad.How about a week from Friday?That would be the 20th.I don't believe I have something every day.Retirement is great.
    I still have the problem of the nose spinning to the left that I can't figure out.I had the gears out and reglued them and changed the belt.It's not twisted or
    slipping.It was ok until I had a tail boom strike.I replaced the blades,put the plastic head back on and changed the blades.It's not in the gyro.I'll just have to keep looking.
    Are your blades possibly on backwards and make sure the tail is rotating toward the back. If not you still have a twist. Also did toy center your tail controls and your tail servo arm when you put it back on>? You may need to slide the tail servo up or down on the boom to center the tail. You need to give the tail more right control because helis will naturaly turn left if the tail is out of trim due to torque. Trim your tail in rate mode first and when it stays put switch to heading hold and do not touch the rudder trim tab. Another thing would be that your gyro is reversed or tail servo reversed.

Good luck,

Jim
    HobbyTown USA

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

The nose spins to the left.Starts as soon as I add power.The belt isn't slipping and everything else seems ok.I'm using a gy401 gyro with a fatuba 9650 servo.The only other thing I'm thinking,I'm using a trex tail system with the g2 blades.I think I may have to get the trex blades.
    Hold the main blades and try to spin the tail rotor with your finger. I am thinking the pulley on the T/R shaft is bad. Happens a lot and twice to me.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

If it spins to the left all the time no matter what you do, the gyro is reversed. If you move the stick left and it goes right, your rudder is reversed. The tail will work properly with the blades on backwards and spinning in the wrong direction.

Any spinning to the left means that the tail/gyro is not doing what it should to compensate.

Also, the 401 must always be initialized in HH mode. This means your Tx gyro setting should say A and not N. If your gyro light is not solid red on start up, something is not set correctly on the Tx. It should only blink when giving rudder input.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

maddog57,
    chris,did you get my answer? I got you first pm this afternoon.And that was in my junk mail box for some reason.This week is bad.How about a week from Friday?That would be the 20th.I don't believe I have something every day.Retirement is great.
    I still have the problem of the nose spinning to the left that I can't figure out.I had the gears out and reglued them and changed the belt.It's not twisted or
    slipping.It was ok until I had a tail boom strike.I replaced the blades,put the plastic head back on and changed the blades.It's not in the gyro.I'll just have to keep looking.

dave, didn't get your reply. been having trouble w/ my cable modum lately, so maybe that's why my message was in your junk mail. anyway, 20th sounds good. i'll let you know otherwise. being new to helis, i can't be much help to you about your heli spinning. but it sounds like the guys here will be a big help.

chris

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I know it's good to shake the cobwebs out.I'll have to check my gyro in the morning and if that's not it,off comes the tail boom again.That's why I'm using the hex head screws.On-off-on-off.I'm cutting coupons from the newspaper right now.I started a little project about 4 years ago where I have friends save the coupons for me and than I send them to military commissaries overseas.It's a big help for the families over there and they can use them up to 6 months expired.I go to the commissary at Ft. Drum and that is where I got the idea from.I send about 10 pounds every couple of months.
    Ok Chris,hope to meet you on the 20th.

Dave

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hey highroaders,
    A long day is finally over. Flew the black beauty to Okie City real early today, barely had time to get settled in my hotel room and they called me to do the preliminary flight over the highway project site. Took three bureaucrats out over the sites and let them yammer about how great it's gonna be for the public (and some bureaucrat wallets I'm guessing-you all know how that goes). Oh well, it's gonna be good to my wallet too. Flew around with them for about two hours and then sat in meetings all day hammering out the details of the mapping. It's was agreed that I will create photographic panaramas of it all. Easy for me. The camera does all the work. I just keep the bird on track and my new gps does most of that. I'll be here all this week and then be home for a week. Then back here for another week. After that I'll make trips here as construction advances. It's estimated that the project will take a year and a half to complete. That probably means it'll be two years.

I loaded the wrecked T Rex, my tools and a box of parts to bring with me. I'm hoping to have some time to work on it on my off time here. I have all the parts I need thanks to the buying spree I went on recently. Should get the little bird up and going soon. Going with carbon fiber blades (main and tail) this time. JD, yes it was the Align pro woodies that failed. Two sets in a row now. Bought them all at the same time. Could be they came out of a bad run and were flawed. No way to tell though. I'll just use better blades from now on to be sure. Too bad, I like the looks of the pro woodies. I know some have had real good luck with them. I was running the 430L motor and a 13 tooth pinion so I don't think I over did it on headspeed. Just a little bad luck I guess. I don't want anymore pieces of blades smacking my arm or any other part of my anantomy. There should be another batch of parts waiting for me at the office when I get home. I ordered a bunch of stuff a couple of days before I left. My cellpros are there now waiting.

I've got the new computer with me and am getting used to it. I sure like the massive speed and capacity comapred to my old one. Got the G4 sim all installed and will download some upgrade packs tomorrow. I get 1 and 2 free as part of the original deal and I'm gonna go ahead and get 3 and 4.

[]TEX[],
    Good to see you here. I too fly nitros. I have four of them and some are quite old. My very first heli (14 years ago) was a Hirobo version of the GMP Cricket and I still have it. It's a 50 size. I don't fly it much any more. There are no parts available for it and when I crash it I have to hand make parts. I have another nitro I call my mutant. It's made from a lot of parts gathered from over the years and cobbled together. It's been described as looking like something out of a Mad Max movie. It's big, ugly, smoky, noisy and flies great. It's the one I know will fly everytime I need it too. I can agree on some of the frustration part of the electrics, but dang they're fun anyway. I enjoy the bench time almost as much as the flying. Someday they will have battery tech up to the point where they will fly longer. I've got myself into building and maintaining three electrics and am going to turn one of them into a scale. I hope my nerves stand up to it. One of the members made the statement once that "nitro fumes will cause financial disease". True, but worth it. I love the extra bit of realism from the nitros. Real motor, real gas, real noise and real power, ooh-yah! Sure like the looks of your bird in the pic you posted.

Gotta get outta here for now, get in a little sim time and then sleep. I'm gonna be in the air for about four hours total tomorrow and need to be alert.

Later rotators.

A helicopter is 40,000 loose parts flying in formation, beating the air into submission and scaring the ground away.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

haha! the good thing about crashing is getting all those new parts. Its like waiting for santa.[&:] or VISA hahahah!
    Psst! David. Nitros. Big, stable and no charging. Hmmm!.... Na! My pockets arent deep enough!er Catch you pilots after the next re build.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

dooleyje,

Thanks for the info on the PlastiBlades. I was really wondering if I should spend the money on them or not. I am really not in the mood to replace the entire head in the even of a crash because they are not able to give any. Guess I will still with my woodies or go with CF blades.

Flyachopper1,

Good to hear that things are going good on your end. All that flying and taking pictures puts that much more into the wallet to buy more of your T-Rex and Nitro's...LOL!

flyerbug686,

I am with you brother, my pockets are not deep enough for a Nitro right now. I have thought about getting myself one, but think I will wait until I leave the desert and get back to the land of the 'Big PX' so I can actually get fuel for it. Being over here, it is rather hard to get my hands on nitro fuel. I know of some soldiers that have had some sent over here when they were originally packing connex's. I know of one that had 20 gallons sent over here for his nitro truck. that thing ran like a monster.

If you aren't flying, it must be raining......
    AMA:898238 Newton\'\'\'\'s Law will always come at inopertune times. \"What goes up, will most definately come down\"

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: flyerbug686

haha! the good thing about crashing is getting all those new parts. Its like waiting for santa.[&:] or VISA hahahah!
    Psst! David. Nitros. Big, stable and no charging. Hmmm!.... Na! My pockets arent deep enough!er Catch you pilots after the next re build.

Hey guys. The cost of a nitro bird really almost comes out to the same investment as the electrics. In some cases it is cheaper depending on the bird you choose. With a nitro you still have to have a starter,starter battery, field support, fueling eq. glow plugs, mufflers, but the cost is not as bad as the batteries that we use on the electrics. The problem now is the fuel prices are going up and nitro is in short supply around the world. I fly my electric mostly on the road and fly my nitro at home. Think of this, I can buy a TT Titan at about the same price as a TrexseV2 and a Trex600n less that $350. I can buy a Knight for $259 and a 3D version for $365. So by the time you add the support for electrics Vs nitro the money is almost the same or fairily close. It all depends on cost of servo's and other eq. you hang off of it. You do benefit by having a large heli that wind will not bounce around. The best all round heli is a .50 size. You can start with a 30 size but you will be wanting more power a few months down the road, Besides, the .30 size helis are really .50 size birds. I personly love the nitro but I like the travel ability of the electrics. The electrics are a good teaching platform for 3D as the cost of a crash is a lot less than a nitro. If you can do it with the electric the nitro will be a cake walk if set up correctly. The simulator is still the best investment to learn new stuff as the cost are 0 in a crash.

Later,

Jim
    HobbyTown USA

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi there everyone,
    I'm back from fishing all the fish out of the ocean next to Oregon. Had a great time out there but I'm a little tired of wind and rain. I thought Nebr. was wet this year. That Northwest part of the country gets more rain than I've ever seen. I guess that's why they have the forests like they do. Caught some massive fish though. Now I'm back and have to get down to business. Debi and I will be moving into a new house next week so I gotta get things caught up at work and get ready to be a "furniture mule". It'll be nice when the work part is done. We'll have a lot more house and I get a whole room for my hobbies.

Walked into the shop today to see boxes of heli stuff sitting there. One of them says T Rex on it. I don't know how soon I'll get started on it with the move and backed up work but I'm looking forward to getting that little heli built and start the crashing lessons. I have three other mechanics that work in my shop and they wouldn't leave me alone until I opened everything up so they could see it all. We had everything spread out on a bench and there was a lot of discussion about the upcoming build. Maybe I should just put the whole crew to work on it and have it whipped out in one day. They were all fascinated with the mechanical parts of the T Rex and commented on how the little helis are a lot like the real ones. I don't think they expected all the metal parts and precision. One of them is beginning to talk like he may be getting one and I can see the "look" in his eyes. We may have another convert soon. He's a young guy and very smart about aircraft mechanics. He is still single and I told him now is the time to buy his toys. He won't have to explain and convince a better half why he's buying flying toys and repair parts.

Better get to work and get myself back in the groove here. You know how it is. First day back from vacation and I'm moving kinda slow. I'll keep you posted on the T Rex build.

Debi says to tell you all hello.

Ames

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: rotorworker

Hi there everyone,
    I'm back from fishing all the fish out of the ocean next to Oregon. Had a great time out there but I'm a little tired of wind and rain. I thought Nebr. was wet this year. That Northwest part of the country gets more rain than I've ever seen. I guess that's why they have the forests like they do. Caught some massive fish though. Now I'm back and have to get down to business. Debi and I will be moving into a new house next week so I gotta get things caught up at work and get ready to be a "furniture mule". It'll be nice when the work part is done. We'll have a lot more house and I get a whole room for my hobbies.

Walked into the shop today to see boxes of heli stuff sitting there. One of them says T Rex on it. I don't know how soon I'll get started on it with the move and backed up work but I'm looking forward to getting that little heli built and start the crashing lessons. I have three other mechanics that work in my shop and they wouldn't leave me alone until I opened everything up so they could see it all. We had everything spread out on a bench and there was a lot of discussion about the upcoming build. Maybe I should just put the whole crew to work on it and have it whipped out in one day. They were all fascinated with the mechanical parts of the T Rex and commented on how the little helis are a lot like the real ones. I don't think they expected all the metal parts and precision. One of them is beginning to talk like he may be getting one and I can see the "look" in his eyes. We may have another convert soon. He's a young guy and very smart about aircraft mechanics. He is still single and I told him now is the time to buy his toys. He won't have to explain and convince a better half why he's buying flying toys and repair parts.

Better get to work and get myself back in the groove here. You know how it is. First day back from vacation and I'm moving kinda slow. I'll keep you posted on the T Rex build.

Debi says to tell you all hello.

Ames

ames,

welcome back to reality. you were away when i started on this forum. so good to meet ya.

i hate moving! but at least you'll see all the "stuff" you didn't know you had. also a great time to get rid of the "junk". nice... a seperate room for your helis. you should have those three mechanics help you w/ the move, haha.

chris

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Ames welcome back home. Sadly back to work. I hate the first day after a trip.

Jay: sounds like you have a income for a while and thats good. I too have booking coming out my ears for July-Sept.

I finally got all my birds fixed and in perfect order. I flew a little yesterday but the 100 degree heat is very hard on us old folk. The CopterX was not as bad as I thought. Only the main gear(was going to replace with an Align part any way) and a main shaft. Spindle was perfect. I did loose one CF blade that was cracked. I changes all my current helis to 2.4 and one airplane. I still have not gotten the free receiver from Spektum but got notification that I forgot to include some receipts. They gave me an extension so I could send it to them. Horizon is top notch! Should see it in a week or so.

Later,

Jim
    HobbyTown USA

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Ya, you said it JIM! I'm in Ontario now, and I brought my lipos in an ammo case inside my suit case, I'm surprised they didn't inspect it. I had a tote of all my tools/CA/parts/blades/etc and they didn't even check that. And of course my Align case with everything in there, all made it perfectly!
    I was saying the align case is great for shipping the heli, he asked "how often do you need to put it on a plane?" ONLY ALL THE TIME!! haha.
    You're right Jim, electric is the best for the road! And there's fuel everywhere, household electricity, car battery, tap into any outlet if u have to!

Welcome back Ames!! I can imagine everyone getting excited about it. Same thing happened when I brought mine to work, someone actually made me bring it because she was so interested in it. She was playing around with the mechanics, she had that look in her eye you spoke of. She went out and got herself a heli after that.
    Have fun with your build! I'm sure you'll have it up and running soon!
    ..landing is optional.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Good morning everyone,

I have some tricks of the trade that I would like to share with you.

Tail spinning left: Other than twisted belt and the tail blades on backwards and servo centering it usually boils down to whether the servo and/or gyro in reversed. Place your heli in front of you with the nose to the left and tail to your right. Now push your left stick to the left and observe what direction the tail slider moves. It is correct if the slider moves toward the tail blades. If you give it right control the slider should move toward the boom. If you move the boom to the right and nose left the slider should move which way by the gyro?...... Yes that is correct it should move toward the boom. If you move the tail boom to the left or nose to the right which way should the slider move?.... Thats right the slider will move toward the blades if the gyro is correcting properly. Pull the tail toward you and the slider moves away from you and push the boom away and the slider will move toward you.

Head damage after a crash: The main shaft is fairly easy to spot is bent but is best to pull it and roll on a smooth serface to see if it wobbles. The spindle shaft is a pain to pull sometimes at the field and a simple way to check it with out pulling is to remove the blades and insert a driver on to the blade holder retaining bolt and twisting it clockwise while observing the blade holders. If the blades holders wobble then the shaft is bent.

I hope this helps everyone. If you have some tricks of the trade please post them.

Jim
    HobbyTown USA

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

That's a great idea, shared tricks of the trade are awesome, I've learned a lot of them, and they really come in handy, there should be a PDF combined of tricks of the trade, so that they're all in one convenient place. These forums are great, if you have the time to read through them, you learn a lot!
    I've got one, a lot of people use threadlock by applying it to the screw, but to be more neat about it, use the back end of a needle head and apply it to the thread's. Very helpful in keeping it where it belongs, especially for the feathering shaft, any joints with bushings(Don't get threadlock on those or they'll get stuck!), tail blade holders, motor mounting screws, list goes on. If you put it on the threads first, you won't need to worry about getting it all over the place when trying to put the screw right into the threads. I always keep a needle in my CA bottle for clogs, so it comes in handy for threadlock as well.

Jim: I just switched to the 11T pinion, and my flight time was 6.00 minutes. Much better than the 13T! Like I said before, we're in good hands with your advice! I was just hovering, not doing crazy climbouts, but that's still a great improvement. What does timing do? I think a lower timing would give less performance, and more runtime, I guess I could try. I assume it's the degrees of advance before the coils are charged...? I had -12 to +12 pitch, but I think I'll try -14 to +14, scary part is, I don't think it'll bog at 14, with the 13T it didn't have a problem with +14. It's one scary motor.

You've gone and done it again, had to go and break your belt, I thought you learned your lesson the last time you were trying to show off!

Happy flying all! No mowing the lawn, it's already been cut.
    ..landing is optional.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: David867

That's a great idea, shared tricks of the trade are awesome, I've learned a lot of them, and they really come in handy, there should be a PDF combined of tricks of the trade, so that they're all in one convenient place. These forums are great, if you have the time to read through them, you learn a lot!
    I've got one, a lot of people use threadlock by applying it to the screw, but to be more neat about it, use the back end of a needle head and apply it to the thread's. Very helpful in keeping it where it belongs, especially for the feathering shaft, any joints with bushings(Don't get threadlock on those or they'll get stuck!), tail blade holders, motor mounting screws, list goes on. If you put it on the threads first, you won't need to worry about getting it all over the place when trying to put the screw right into the threads. I always keep a needle in my CA bottle for clogs, so it comes in handy for threadlock as well.

Jim: I just switched to the 11T pinion, and my flight time was 6.00 minutes. Much better than the 13T! Like I said before, we're in good hands with your advice! I was just hovering, not doing crazy climbouts, but that's still a great improvement. What does timing do? I think a lower timing would give less performance, and more runtime, I guess I could try. I assume it's the degrees of advance before the coils are charged...? I had -12 to +12 pitch, but I think I'll try -14 to +14, scary part is, I don't think it'll bog at 14, with the 13T it didn't have a problem with +14. It's one scary motor.

You've gone and done it again, had to go and break your belt, I thought you learned your lesson the last time you were trying to show off!

Happy flying all! No mowing the lawn, it's already been cut.
    I tried changing the timing on the esc and found that the motor is sluggish and jerky with low and mid timing. The Esc are designed to be used with many voltage difference and types of motors.

Yes I broke a belt cutting the grass. This time I was actually using a tractor. The deck belt was only 11 years ols so I do not know why it couldn't have lasted longer. Man $19 I could have spent on heli stuff.

Great idea on useing a needle. I am always nervous about applying lock tight to the spindles. Gotta be very careful and a needle will make it painless. Thanks for the trick of the trade.

Keep the tricks of the trade coming.

Jim
    HobbyTown USA

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

One quick trick:

Use solder to pull the belt through the boom. It's easy to bend it into a hook and long enough for even nitro booms.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: []TEX[]

One quick trick:

Use solder to pull the belt through the boom. It's easy to bend it into a hook and long enough for even nitro booms.
    OHHHHHHH awesome trick, THANKS! Always hard to find something, but solder is always around, as long as you want, heavy enough to pull itself through the boom, and easy to hook around the belt, great trick!!
    ..landing is optional.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

hey guys, I was gona make my own thread and ask but I think it should fit in fine here. THe last couple of days Iv been thinking just how cool or dumb it would be to get something like a tattoo just to show the world how much I love my helis. Iv onyl been in the hobby 6 1/2 months but have spent over $5000 easily. If not a tattoo something similar like a car paintjob or something. I was just wondering if you guys think thats too over the top or if anyone has have done something similar?
    JR 9303 2.4ghz raptor 30v2 OS.37SZ-h Raptor 903d OS .91SZ-h JR-8717 T-REX 450 SE V2

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Giver toe . I think I may have to join you on that one. Always wanted some ink. Never askd a ink artist to come up with something. Yep, I think I'm a lifer aswell.

Bug

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hey there everyone...

How's life treating you all? I was wondering how many of you out there are flying a Blade 400. I don't know too many out there that are. I am looking for someone that is rather experienced and knows some about the setup.

Chris
    AMA:898238 Newton\'\'\'\'s Law will always come at inopertune times. \"What goes up, will most definately come down\"

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I don't fly the 400 but I live about 15 minutes from you. Give me a call and I can help you out.

PM sent.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

[]TEX[],

Thanks for the info. I replied to the PM.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hey all,
    I'm on a late lunch break. Man, these govt. folks like to keep me busy and are hard to please. I'm glad my camera set up is digital or I'd be spending a fortune on film. It's hard to satisfy these bureaucrats. The keep rejecting my photos and want redos. Good thing "expenses" are a separate part of the contract. I can bill them for every tank of fuel I use and a percentage for wear and tear on the black beauty. I've made five trips over the first half of the construction sites and they have rejected three sets of photos so far. They want four sets so I need to get two more they like. It's been fun though and I'm getting a lot of air time. Can't complain about that. Three more days here this trip and I go home for a week. Not a bad way to work. Most folks have to work all year to get a week off.

I'm anxious to get home and try out my new cell pro chargers. I got two chargers, two a/c power supplies and two adaptors for my batteries. Should be able to whip out power for the helis now. So far my packs have all stayed healthy using cheap chargers, but I know the cell pros will extend that. My plan is to build some kind of portable charging station with shelves and mount everything on that. Something convienient to use at home and in the field. I have one of those self contained automotive jumpstart gizmos for power in the field. It has two cigarette lighter type sockets built into it and should be great for field charging. It packs a lot of power. I've used it up to a dozen times to start vehicles for others without it going dead. It should charge a lot of LiPos before getting low.

Ooh-yah, tattoos of helis. I like that idea a lot. Matter of fact, I do a lot of artwork and would be willing to design some original ideas for ya. Let me know what you want. I can even do tat like drawings of your favorite heli. Of course, this would be a free service to forum members.

Gotta get back in the air and earn a living.

See ya later air creatures.
    A helicopter is 40,000 loose parts flying in formation, beating the air into submission and scaring the ground away.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: cameltoe

hey guys, I was gona make my own thread and ask but I think it should fit in fine here. THe last couple of days Iv been thinking just how cool or dumb it would be to get something like a tattoo just to show the world how much I love my helis. Iv onyl been in the hobby 6 1/2 months but have spent over $5000 easily. If not a tattoo something similar like a car paintjob or something. I was just wondering if you guys think thats too over the top or if anyone has have done something similar?
    Have you had ink done before?
    I know a guy here who has all the nintendo characters tattooed on his leg, megaman, zelda, all those. It looks awesome! Personally I wouldn't do it myself, but I think it looks cool on his leg, it also says "Know your roots" around his leg, it has a lot of meaning. Must have grew up on nintendo. Maybe he needs one saying "Made in Japan"

He's also tattooing gear work on the side of his body, I told him he should make the number of teeth represent his birthday.

Tattooes are great to express yourself, if you're into them.

If you don't have them already, maybe you should start with a window sticker, move to a paint job.

But I know how you feel, I'm a lifer to heli's as well.
    ..landing is optional.

Page 8 of 216 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast