Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Off the deep end

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 08:15 PM
groundparrot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Off the deep end

Don't confuse me with facts, my mind is already made up.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:43 PM
jojo2727

hello i am new to this i have a question i am looking at buying a jr ergo 60 with all the upgrades of a 90 for 500 for someone that is new to this what should i do
Old 01-20-2009, 03:08 AM
ply2win
My Feedback: (3)

ORIGINAL: groundparrot

Don't confuse me with facts, my mind is already made up.

I like that one and how true it is.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:59 AM
Rafael23cc
My Feedback: (6)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: jojo2727

hello i am new to this i have a question i am looking at buying a jr ergo 60 with all the upgrades of a 90 for 500 for someone that is new to this what should i do
A couple of suggestions for you:

1. You should have started your own thread for this question instead of burying it in this thread.
2. If you don't know how to fly, I would suggest buying something a little newer that you know you are going to find parts for. I'm not sure of the availability of parts for the Ergo line. I have a Venture 30 (succesor of the Ergo) at the house and I am considering my options of selling it or keeping it for the same reasons.
3. If you have never flown, a 60 /90 sized helicopter can be very intimidating. You can learn on it, but I STRONGLY SUGGEST that you get physical help from an experienced pilot and DON"T TRY IT BY YOURSELF until you have enough confidence.

Otherwise, if you can find a supply for parts, and you can find an experienced pilot to guide you thru the process then it should not be too hard.

Rafael