Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Beginner needs some face/phone time

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Beginner needs some face/phone time

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 03:24 PM
All White Meat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beginner needs some face/phone time

Hello all,

Iam desperately trying to go from RC cars to helis. I have been to the LHS and they all sell E-flite. I was gonna get a CX2 but after doing some reading about coaxial vs FP or CP I just dont think I want to start with coaxial. That said a walkera 4#3B Thunder BL from wowhobbies.com is on the horizon I do believe. What Im after is some real time communication with those that fly in or around my area( Wellford , south carolina 29385) I get confused and conflicting info on here sometimes and I constantly change my mind as to which heli to buy. I just wanna speak to a real person via phone(probably email at first) to see what they fly and settle some of my woes and make a purchase already!! If anyone here is near me say 25 to 30 miles or so PLEASE hit me up(email or PM) and lets get some communication open. It has been my experience that RC is a hobby best enjoyed with fellow enthusiasts so who knows maybe this will lead to some good flying get togethers. Thanks in advance.

Stewart
Old 07-22-2009, 05:05 PM
Rafael23cc
My Feedback: (6)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Beginner needs some face/phone time

Try this first:

[link]http://pilotlocator.net/home.php[/link]

Rafael
Old 02-10-2011, 01:40 AM
aerojack
My Feedback: (172)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Beginner needs some face/phone time

Hey there stranger, JoeNall is just around the corner and this year you WILL attend! even if I gotta drag ya there by yur ears! No really though man get ahold of me so we can set up a plan for you to go. The Joenall now lasts an official full week instead of just four days WOOHOOOO. this year will be off the chain. take care buddy and get ahold of me, you know where i live! , ~~Jack~~