Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Blade MSR

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 09:12 AM
speedy72vega

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blade MSR

Has anyone been able to fly one of these yet? They arrived in the LHS here yesterday. From the video on E-flites website, it looks like a blast to fly. Unfortunately, I don't have the spare funds to buy one right now, but plan on getting one here soon.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:36 PM
jpjamie

Default RE: Blade MSR

Got my BNF version yesterday and it will hover "thumbs off" right out of the box! This micro helicopter is very impressive. It will provide you with a docile hover yet fly fast if want to push the limits. Probably the most impressive feature is the onboard gyro for added stability. This micro helicopter is an excellent trainer for those of us having trouble with "nose in" control because the gyro helps with stability. The included A/C OR DC lithium battery charger (D cells) is the icing on cake for this excellent tail rotor trainer package.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:48 PM
matty_p80

please stop teasing!! they're only just in the shops over here and me birthday's not until the end of next month!!!

i want one, i want one, i want one, i want one, i want one.........

Matty )}}}}}]@>
Old 09-17-2009, 06:09 PM
dooleyje

Hey Mate, No you can't have it yet!!! It will work with your DX6I so the bind and fly is the one to get. HA

Jim
Old 09-17-2009, 06:23 PM
matty_p80

thanks jimbo!

Old 09-18-2009, 12:45 AM
jpjamie

Sorry...I used to live in (Ashgill, Lanarkshire) Scotland and know your pain. Rangers forever!!
There are new 150mAh lithium batteries for this wee heli that will give you more time in the air...
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...odID=EFLB1501S