Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

New here, need a lil help with the 4g6 walkera

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

New here, need a lil help with the 4g6 walkera

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2009, 07:08 PM
mangled03gmc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New here, need a lil help with the 4g6 walkera

First off want to say hello, my name is John I just recently picked up the walkera 4g6 heli.. I am a beginer to helis, think I might have picked a hard one to start with Lol. I am willing to learn, try my best. My ?? is what is a good set of settings to start out on? The instructions doesn't even show the remote I have with it. I have the wk-2602.. Thanks for any and all help you guys can give me.. I am searching for some also.. Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR

John
Old 01-22-2010, 02:12 AM
GenkiDesu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New here, need a lil help with the 4g6 walkera

I did the same thing as you.
I am having touble getting mine to hover... it has a strong movement to the left...
I hover for 1 to 2 seconds about 1 to 2 inches off the ground and it moves 6 feet away when it lands back down in that time frame.

My settings vary... I am not sure what good settings are...
Here are mine.

Stick Mod 2
. E
P A
ELEV - NOR
AILE - NOR
THRO - NOR (ive tried both)
RUDD - NOR
GEAR - NOR
PIT -REV
AUX - OFF
BUZZ -ON
PLT PIT - 50/50...sometimes vary.. I raised PLT higher to get it to hover faster.... I think 50/30, PIT/PLY, was my best settings..
PITraisesyour pitch..PLT I think raises your pitch when you get to mid point with the stick. It does so more drasticly then PIT.
RUDMIX - NOR
RUDMIX GYRO - 60 to 80% on gyros... I havent found a good setting yet. I been playing with this.
6CH

Please let me know what you find...
and if you have a string left drift/movementwhen you ground hover too.