Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Anyone using the Hitec Eclipse 7 for heli?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Anyone using the Hitec Eclipse 7 for heli?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 07:57 PM
lbarnes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone using the Hitec Eclipse 7 for heli?

I am looking for some one to help me set up my Hitec Eclipse 7 for heli. It area I am having issues is with the gyro settings and channel 5 and 7.

It seems that I need channel 7 to switch the gyro head lock on and off. Now I need to adjust the sensitivity of the gyro. How do I do it?

Also some weird issues with switching through normal, st1 and st2. I have all throttle and pitch settings set the same for normal, st1, st2 but

when I switch to st2 the pitch servo (ch6) will move upward. All 3 positions have identical throttle and pitch settings. can't find out why it does it.

Any help???

larry

Old 03-27-2010, 07:42 PM
lbarnes

Default RE: Anyone using the Hitec Eclipse 7 for heli?

Update, got the gyro thing worked out. If you use channel 7 for the gyro you then can adjust the gain by setting the EPA of channel 7. This will control the gain.

Now if I can just figure out why st2 mode causes 2 of the swach servos to move. Again all curves and trims are the same for the other 2 modes (normal and st1)

Larry
Old 03-27-2010, 11:02 PM
lbarnes

Default RE: Anyone using the Hitec Eclipse 7 for heli?

Found my problem with the flt modes...

stored trim adjustments

I checked sub trim and not the stored trim...

Larry