Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

help new to heli

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 10:13 AM
umkirkwd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help new to heli

I am not completely sure how to wire up my receiver with all my servos. I am using an elite 6 model: cntx6 which is a six channel receiver/ transmitter. I am not sure which channels should be for what or if it matters.

Also side bar is it common for a heli transmitter to come with mixing or is my transmitter just messing up.

Thanks Demsey
Old 05-23-2010, 11:19 PM
Solman

Default RE: help new to heli

I am not sure which channels should be for what or if it matters.
It definitely matters. I am not familiar with your model, so I can't say what it's capabilities are.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:03 AM
Kevinator9

Default RE: help new to heli

If your radio is 6 channel and was used for a ccpm heli (a heli with a 120 degree swashplate) and the radio does not have a screen it will have mixing built into the circuitry. You will only be able to use that radio with the original model it came with.
If it has a screen you should be able to enable and disable the mixing.