Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Help on the Esky BELT-CP 450 V2. This thing is driving me insane

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Help on the Esky BELT-CP 450 V2. This thing is driving me insane

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 09:15 AM
shaneyost

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help on the Esky BELT-CP 450 V2. This thing is driving me insane

I have purchased this item and so has three other buddies of mine. All three of us have the same exact problem. There is something we are missing. We are soldiers here in Iraq and need some assistance.

Questions are as follows.

I followed the instructions and guidlines listed in the manuel and followed numerous instructional video's via web. Please keep this in mind.

I plugged the battery in let the gyro sync and controller also and did all the other steps. When I started to apply force or motion to the throttle on the right stick there was no response. The motor did not start the blades wouldn't turn. I don't know what was wrong. We think the problem was there was no three beeps as it instructed us to listen for. We didn't here anything. So we went ahead like soldiers we are. The gyro worked great. It synced perfect and continued too and the controls on the pitch and rudder worked great too. After screwing around with it for awhile I had my buddy hold it down just in case something unexpected would happen. I messed around with the left stick alittle which controls forward and backwards motion and tail spin. All of sudden when i pushed down on the left stick it beeped once and then started spinning like a bat out of hell. It spinned faster and faster and faster. I tried to control the speed with the right stick that is assigned to that option of control didn't do anything. So I shut the controler off still kept spinning. My buddy was freaking out. It was pretty funny. But anyways i had him hold it up high and i unplugged the battery and of course it stopped. Somy question to you experts is what did I do wrong. How do I get that motor to work, to start spinning. How do I get those three beeps. Please break this down if you could. thanks for your help. God speed.

SPC Shane C Yost
Old 08-14-2010, 03:48 PM
jmann71

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Help on the Esky BELT-CP 450 V2. This thing is driving me insane

make sure the idle up switch is off. let me know if that was it. ( it shoud be on the top left of the transmitter and should be pushed to the back for off)

jason