Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Ipad Apps. Universal remote control?????

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Ipad Apps. Universal remote control?????

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2011, 06:53 PM
millzee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ipad Apps. Universal remote control?????

Has anyone come across an app that can be a remote for your entertainment system? or an app that could make someone rich could be an app that turns your ipad into a touch screen remote control for any of your toy's, think about it, they could sell high powered receivers that can be put in all types of models, boats, cars, planes ect. The software would always be upgradable, you should be able to have a multitude of channel options, screen/controller layout options, on screen telementry and data logging and so forth, it's endless what could be customized. A fully programable remote control app that could opperate all your toy's and home entertainment needs, I want it. This kind of app would make a meal of companies like logitech and other home based remote manufactures not to mention the rc based like specktrum and fubata.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:17 AM
sfaust
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ipad Apps. Universal remote control?????

That would be nice, but the iPad doesn't have the hardware required in order to do that. Perhaps Apple should think about this, and start including the emitters in order to do so.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:37 AM
Rafael23cc
My Feedback: (6)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Ipad Apps. Universal remote control?????

Can't link to youtube from the company computer, but you can do a search for TRex 100, and you will find the newly released helicopter that can be controlled with an Iphone/Ipad and it's very own 2.4 dongle.

Rafael