Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Funeral for my KDS 450C....

Well my fleet ofKDS 450's is now down to 2 atl least until I rebuild one from the worst crash I have had yet. Yesterday I was flying around when I decided that Iwas going to add another helicopter to my transmitter. All was fine so I binded it to my transmitter but in the process of my preflight I made the grave mistake of reversing a chnnel on accident. The helicopter when I put it in idle mode completely freaked out and went about 200 feet up Ikilled the the throttle and was hoping to give a max burst of throttle about five feet off the ground, well that didnt work out well she met the concrete with a brutal force hahaha.

TOTAL DAMAGES

1. CANOPY
    2. FRAME BROKEN
    3. 2 SERVOS
    4. BATTERY
    5. MOTOR
    6. ENTIRE HEAD ASSEMBLY including BLADES
    7. MY HEART

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Funeral for my KDS 450C....

That must've been really hard to deal with; taking into consideration the battery and motor's demise.

My deepest condolences

Well my fleet ofKDS 450's is now down to 2 atl least until I rebuild one from the worst crash I have had yet. Yesterday I was flying around when I decided that Iwas going to add another helicopter to my transmitter. All was fine so I binded it to my transmitter but in the process of my preflight I made the grave mistake of reversing a chnnel on accident. The helicopter when I put it in idle mode completely freaked out and went about 200 feet up Ikilled the the throttle and was hoping to give a max burst of throttle about five feet off the ground, well that didnt work out well she met the concrete with a brutal force hahaha.

TOTAL DAMAGES

1. CANOPY
    2. FRAME BROKEN
    3. 2 SERVOS
    4. BATTERY
    5. MOTOR
    6. ENTIRE HEAD ASSEMBLY including BLADES
    7. MY HEART
    [/quote]
    Not crashing = Not flying

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

haha well thank you but thats part of it.Its just as fun to me to rebuild as it is to fly well........ almost. Well I still have another 450c and a 450s all cnc so im still ok til I rebuild.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

when the funeral will take place,jaja