Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Recommend me a new heli

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 04:06 AM
john josey

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Recommend me a new heli

ORIGINAL: madmorgan

heads up theres 6 batts and full metal head and swash on sale for 40 bucks plus 4 sets of blades that is a great deal!

Yeah, good shout ! It's worth that all day long.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:05 PM
j0e331

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was searching for that but couldnt find it

My microheli swash came in today so im gonna install it tonight and hopefully get some flights in. Also got some spare blades, links and the training gear....so i think im set
Old 09-11-2012, 09:52 AM
bigpapa1272

Hey guys....great thread by the way on the mcpx.....i am in about the same boat here ( all i have flown is a mcx2 around the house and am bored with it) and was wondering about the novus nano cp.....design seems almost the same as the mcpx but didnt know if anyone had any experience with it. i only ask cause my budget is tight and i can get it on easy pay (man i wish horizon hobby did this too!!!![:@]). Would appreciate honest opinions on this thanks. BIGpapa
Old 09-13-2012, 10:29 AM
john josey

ORIGINAL: bigpapa1272

Hey guys....great thread by the way on the mcpx.....i am in about the same boat here ( all i have flown is a mcx2 around the house and am bored with it) and was wondering about the novus nano cp.....design seems almost the same as the mcpx but didnt know if anyone had any experience with it. i only ask cause my budget is tight and i can get it on easy pay (man i wish horizon hobby did this too!!!![:@]). Would appreciate honest opinions on this thanks. BIGpapa
Hi there,

I have no experience of the helicopter you mention i'm afraid. What about a second hand mcpx ? there will be loads up for sale now the 130x is available.

Cracking user name BTW !
Old 09-14-2012, 04:13 PM
bigpapa1272

Thanks for the cuddos on the name.......might consider second hand.....and I haven't even looked at eBay yet.....brain just not working yet I guess.....thanks for the tip john
Old 09-15-2012, 12:47 AM
john josey

ORIGINAL: bigpapa1272

Thanks for the cuddos on the name.......might consider second hand.....and I haven't even looked at eBay yet.....brain just not working yet I guess.....thanks for the tip john
Hay BP....no priblem, pleased to be able to help.