Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Failsafe on throttle

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 02:34 AM
miniman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Failsafe on throttle

Hi guys

I am new to Helis, ad after setting up our Trex 600, with 3Gx for the FBL, and a separate govenener conroling the motor, the model is being flown and gradually getting ino a good "tune" on the 3Gx.

My problem is I have always used the Tx Futaba 12FG 2.4, to control and program the failsafe on the models. I have set all the flying controls to go to centre, with the throttle to go to idle.

This all works apart from the throttle, this just stays under control oof the govener.

How do I get a failsafe to work?

Peter
Old 10-01-2012, 09:39 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 346 Likes on 277 Posts
Default RE: Failsafe on throttle

Hmm...Interesting. You should have an aux channel controling the governor? Can you F/S that to off or full low?
Old 10-01-2012, 01:45 PM
Rafael23cc
My Feedback: (6)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Failsafe on throttle

Which governor is it? how can the governor output anything when the throttle stick should be clearly at idle? Look closely at your governor programming. I'm not a Futaba user, but that should not be part of the failsafe programming. that sounds like a governor programming problem.

Rafael