Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

2013 USA F3C World Championships Team info and request for support!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

2013 USA F3C World Championships Team info and request for support!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2013, 04:28 AM
CHiatt
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 USA F3C World Championships Team info and request for support!

Greetings fellow R/C model helicopter enthusiasts,

My Name is Cliff Hiatt, and I am the Team Manager for the 2013 USA F3C Model Helicopter World Championships Team. The 2013 F3C World Championships are scheduled to be held July 19 – 28, 2013 in Wloclawek, Poland. The US F3C Team pilots are Curtis Youngblood, Nick Maxwell and Daniel Hiatt, with Wayne Mann as alternate.

The US F3C Team needs help to raise sufficient funds to support this important trip. While the AMA covers some of the expenses, it does not cover nearly all of them. Therefore, the team relies heavily on outside contributions.

So, how can you help? Please consider making a donation to the team fund. There are multiple options; purchase team apparel, become a named sponsor, make a straight up cash donation with no strings attached. For convenience, purchases and donations can be made through PayPal to [email protected].

You can also send a check and eliminate the PayPal fees that will be taken from your donation. (Please contact me via email if you wish to make purchases with a check.) Please make checks payable to: “Cliff Hiatt F3C Team Manager” and mail to:
Team USA F3C
c/o: Cliff Hiatt
14218 Lake Tilden Blvd.
Winter Garden, FL 34787

Please visit the team web site at www.teamusaf3c.com to learn more.

I also implore you to copy this posting into an email to send to all your R/C model helicopter family of friends so they get the word too. Not everyone is on the forum(s) or my mailing list!

Additionally, if you think your club would be interested in making a donation, please let me know via a PM or email to: [email protected] and I will contact them personally.

Now, how will YOU help? And, stay tuned for further updates…

Sincerely and with best regards,
Cliff Hiatt
2013 USA F3C Team Manager
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Bz76895.pdf (418.8 KB, 20 views)
Old 03-17-2013, 09:44 PM
jackeylewis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2013 USA F3C World Championships Team info and request for support!

good luck to your team!