Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Tail Wag

Old 10-13-2013, 10:44 AM
Chris kerby

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Tail Wag

My Trex. 600n has all of sudden started to give me problems with the tail wagging. I have noticed the rudder servo has started juddering, I disconnected the linkage thinking it may be a binding problem but the servo is still doing the same, plugged the servo straight into the receiver without the gyro and the juddering stopped could this be a gyro issue or maybe a setting that's gone AWOL in my radio setup. Using JR DX9.
I can fly these things but setting up is another issue always had help at hand but not at the moment.

Chris
Old 10-15-2013, 04:31 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 343 Likes on 274 Posts

Have you messed with the gyro gain?
Old 10-15-2013, 04:36 AM
flyinwalenda
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bad or dirty gain pot ? Mark where it is set and then turn it back&forth several times and set it back to where it was at. If it's a self-cleaning pot it should clean up.
Gyro mount loose?
Old 11-26-2013, 12:01 AM
Solman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you swapped it directly to the receiver and it stopped, then it isn't the pot. Sounds like you messed with the gain or something in your radio. What gyro are you using?