Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

where to buy rc heli ???

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

where to buy rc heli ???

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2013, 02:44 PM
skibbadabba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where to buy rc heli ???

Hi, i know enough about rc helis to know what i want..... i just cant find what i want..... can anybody help???????

I have a budget and specific requirements that i would like but cant find a heli ANYWHERE to suit! can anybody tell me where i can get..................

....A 4.5 ch gyro rc heli, approx 25cm in length, for outdoors, single blade, lights, metal/carbon body, long fly time and short charge time. approx £80 ??? (better if less though)
Old 10-25-2013, 05:53 PM
closet astronaut

Have you checked Ebay?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trks...at=0&_from=R40

Last edited by closet astronaut; 10-25-2013 at 05:55 PM.
Old 11-04-2013, 05:12 PM
Fred Yates

Use Google for lots of choices.

I doubt you will find fast battery charge in anything. Batteries like to charged at 1 to 5C, but the motors drain them at 10 to 20C.
What you really want is something that has changeable batteries. Then you can have a few and be charging them as you are flying.