Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Need Help With Decision PLEASE! Cermark Hauser 450 V2 Or Blade 450 3D

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Need Help With Decision PLEASE! Cermark Hauser 450 V2 Or Blade 450 3D

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2013, 03:32 PM
bmazz007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help With Decision PLEASE! Cermark Hauser 450 V2 Or Blade 450 3D

Hello all,

I need little help here making a decision. I am Thinking of getting a 450 Size Heli but cant make up my mind I am Beginner- Intermediate Pilot. Not quite ready for 3D I am at the Flying around and doing pirouettes Nothing Fancy. (I have been Flying Planes for years)
Any way My goal is not to spend alot of Money because I have a Brand New Align 550That I will not fly yet until I master the 450. So my Question is They are about the same Price The Cermark Hausler (Trex Clone) 450 V2 Metal head carbon frame. Or a Blade 450 3D Both are Brand new and Have a Flybar. I have been Practicing on the Blade Mcpx V2 I have a few different Fixed pitch larger size helis too. But ready to go up in size to a collective.I have a Spektrum DX9 Radio to tweak either of these helis even though the Hausler Is a RTF and the Blade Is a BNF

Bill
Old 10-30-2013, 03:42 AM
RMB677

Go with the one that has the best parts availability. Sooner or later you will need to get parts. I have the Blade 450 and have been happy with it after a mod or two. I've found HopMeUp Hobbies, www.hopmeup.com, to have a good selection of parts, reasonibly priced, reasonible and fast shipping.
Old 10-30-2013, 06:34 AM
ATVAlliance

If you can fly the mcpx in TOTAL control, there isnt a heli out there that you cant fly.

I would save money and just fly the 550. Or if you still feel you need an "inbetween" heli...Id opt for a 500 over the 450 as there isnt a great deal of price separation between the 450 and 500. And, the 500 is almost double the size.

Just my .02's