Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

there are still honest and good people

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

there are still honest and good people

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2014, 10:06 AM
fighterfreak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default there are still honest and good people

this story is of my very first trans action on RCU I made an offer to a gentleman named bob in Hawaii on a helicopter he had when he received my offer he discovered he had made a mistake in his ad so he went above and beyond and phoned me to inform me of his mistake and offered me the heli at half of original offer I thanked him for his honesty and informed him I still would take the heli if he was willing to ship COD (cash on delivery ) to Canada as I do not have a credit card or pay pal account and I would pay shipping he said sure no problem so now im eagerly awaiting the arrival of my heli that's the honesty part now the good today bob phoned me again with shipping costs and informed me they would be double what the heli was worth I told him no problem I still want the heli he then to my surprise he said he would give me the heli if I just paid the shipping WOW talk about a nice guy THANK YOU BOB so there are still honest and good people in this world