Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Radio Shack "blade Warrior"

Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Radio Shack "blade Warrior"

Old 12-27-2014, 06:42 PM
mrekimf
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio Shack "blade Warrior"

HI,
I am looking for replacement blades for the Radio Shack "blade warrior", I know its a cheap helio, but there has to be a match with their blades to another name brand one. its a fun little helio.
thanks
Old 01-01-2015, 12:01 AM
canadian_jesus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got started into the R/C hobby in general with cheap toy coaxials like that one. They are fun and can get you hooked fast. From my experience, you cannot buy replacement blades for those toy heli's. I have had success replacing the entire set of blades using working blades from other broken toy heli's. If you have fun flying that one, you might want to look into upgrading to a hobby grade coaxial. The Blade brand by E-flite has a few low priced starter heli's that you CAN easily purchase a full line of replacement components for; the best part being that you can actually use another battery while another is charging. Check out the www.horizonhobby.com/ website for starters and see if anything there catches your interest. I only recommend them because my local hobby shop is supplied by them and I have not tried any other brands with the exception of a Skyartech single rotor which I got off the internet and which I am sure was a cheap knock-off of a real product.